It’s March, we’ve had pancakes, indulged, eaten creme eggs by the bucket, and now it’s time for bright flowers, gardening and spring cleaning (aka nesting).
February was productive and I must say blog wise I was pleased: I ranked 153 in Tots 100! I also published quite a few posts taking part in the Happy Days Linky every week and publishing 4+ posts each week. I also was very pleased to tick a few posts off my long term bucket list including a few posts on How to Start a Blog: What is a linky? Why should do I join linkies? and Which linky should I join? Which linkies do I love? – if I regularly link up to your linky… You’ve got a mention in that post too 😀
I also wrote a few reviews Brush Baby electric toothbrush for kids which makes tooth brushing easier and more fun.
We did struggle in January/February with these horrible winter colds that have been going around. Of course being pregnant with a cold didn’t help as all the lemsips and decongestants were a big no no. I also had a few down moments this month which I guess are both toddler inflicted SAHM exhaustion coupled with pregnancy. My hormones seem to be much more up and down this time round – I didn’t have a break-down or cry at all with Toddler H… This time I have had a few cry moments every couple of months, with this month taking the biscuit as I had a few this month; of course they’re usually over nothing. Sorry hubby! Just another way this second pregnancy is so different.
Top blog posts
- Flying with a toddler
- Perfect Prep machine – warning lights
- Make a Hey Duggee cake in 8 steps
- Our tongue-tie nightmare
- Ruda Croyde – caravan holiday in North Devon
A few favourites from other blogs
Growing my tribe by Fi at Beauty Baby and Me- I really related to this post. So many points I thought about last year, from fears and age gaps, and the possibility of miscarriage.
My children are just as annoying as yours by Five Little Doves… a brilliant post and so true!
Psssst… Everyone is faking it by Pink Pear Bear – Photoshopping and sharing nice family photos, the good moments, but should we share all the bad?
Weaning twins – 6 must have items by Travelling Baby – a really useful post among others on life with twins, and a toddler – oh I can’t imagine how to cope! Can you imagine the mess with weaning twins??! This post helps, share with all your friends with twins!
A few thoughts for March:
- We’re hopefully having a night away (with toddler H), but still a change of scene and a swimming pool is a lovely thought
- A holiday – we’re hoping to cram in a last minute holiday somewhere hot before I can no longer fly… So probably in March
- Nesting – I think it’s kicked in! We’ve just stated putting up a load of IKEA furniture to sort out our storage and moving boxes problem. So there will be a few more home related poss this month
- Finish my post in our holiday to Menorca last year. It’s so family friendly and only 2 hours flight from Bristol.
- Mothers Day – if I can I’d like to launch my button frames for sale in time for Mother’s Day orders… I’m cutting t fine, but still haven’t decided on a name so am a bit stuck. Suggestions on a postcard please!!!
- We also bought a second hand BuggyBoard on Monday so look forward to trying it out and saving my back, and toddler tantrums too I hope! Update: BuggyBoard Mini review is now live!
Have a lovely March everyone, have you anything nice planned?