We’ve just received the new Smyths Toys Superstores new catalogue and have been having a good flick through. As you can see as soon as H saw it, she said “it’s my booooook mummy” and proceeded to look through saying “my like that”, “please can I have that mummy”…
Here are some of the ideas that crossed my mind as perfect presents for a 3 year old… and toys which H was getting rather enthusiastic about!
1. Fancy dress – Toddler H is loving role play so this doctors outfit and set – £21.99
2. PJ Masks backpack – Toddler H is obsessed with PJ Masks and she would LOVE to carry all her toys around in this – £4.99
3. Play-doh oven – toddlers just love play-doh! – £24.99
4. Easel – I love this wooden easel, we’ve so much plastic, it’s lovely seeing something a bit more natural – £25.99
5. Bike – a bike with stabilisers seems a good starting point after mastering a trike – £74.99
6. Peppa pig playset such as this Peppa’s home playset – £29.99
7. Puzzles – jigsaws are currently a huge hit with Toddler H and her friends, especially Fireman Sam – £9.99
8. Leapfrog Interactive Learning System – this sounds awesome, and a really fun way to learn – £39.99
9. Dolls house – we absolutely love this dolls house! – £99.99
10. Karaoke – Frozen karaoke machine, because toddlers just love singing! – £29.99
11. Crayola Colour and Erase mat – this is ideal for little ones who just draw constantly… and saves on all that paper! £24.99
12. Basket ball hoop – this is adjustable so perfect for wearing a 3 year old out – £29.99
Every time we go to Smyths we struggle to leave, there are just so many brilliant toys.
In collaboration with Smyths Toys Superstores