- “No you can’t eat the remote, no not mummy’s phone either” (ok you might also say this to a dog!)
- “Daddy’s ipad is not a drum!”
- “Please don’t eat mummy’s shoe/shoe lace”
- “No don’t eat ‘Baby X’s hand/arm/leg”
- “It’s POO time! Kickity kickity kick kick kick, poo, poo, poo, it’s swim swim day, you need to poo poo poo, kick kick kick, poo poo poo, go, go, go…. ” (sung with a massive smile on my face jumping up and down, while Baby gets very excited, and usually poos ?). Come on people, I can’t have her poo in the pool, even with 2 swim nappies and a swim wrap that has leak protection, I mean, seriously can you imagine the look on the well to do ladies-who-lunch if I stripped her off and there was poo in there! We’d be banned! If not, we’d get looks forever more.
- “Where’s your phone? Do you not want to phone cat? What about dog? You don’t have a frog so you can’t phone him.”
I’m sure I’ve said much worse than these, but I’ve said all of these in the last few days and then sat laughing at myself for saying such crazy things!
What have you said that only a parent would say? #thingsonlyaparentwouldsay