As I’ve posted recently during #WorldBreastfeedingWeek, I’ve been breastfeeding Baby B since she was born, just like I breastfed Toddler H. I remember being shocked at how my size increased when breastfeeding Toddler H, how I also changed before feeds and after, how I struggled to feel comfortable. I mostly wondered how I could feed comfortable and feel like I had clothes that fitted, clothes I felt were ‘me’, clothes which were normal. While breastfeeding that was going to be a bit difficult, but I did manage by wearing vest tops and jumpers. What I didn’t quite ever ‘master’ was having a comfortable nursing bra. Well, I was recently sent a Bravado Nursing Bra, which has changed all that. I chose a Bravado Seemless Yoga Nursing Bra…
I did get to choose which style and colour I wanted to try. I chose the Silk Seemless Yoga Nursing Bra in “Dove Heather”, and it is really REALLY comfy. Being suited to nursing it has no underwire – a huge plus point, it also has clips for easy feeding and is lovely and soft. I find breastfeeding much easier when using it as the whole cup moves easily out of the way. I actually can’t describe how much comfier than my other nursing bra’s it is, I really wish I’d been sent more than one! I literally wash it and manage to dry it in one day, so I can wear it again as quickly as possible. Now, anyone with a newborn and a toddler knows that washing and drying so quickly takes a lot of work and rarely happens, we usually have piles of washed clothes sitting waiting for me to put away and rarely have an empty washing basket. So to say this gets washed and dried in the space of hours, shows just how awesome it is.
I usually bought my nursing clothes from the high-street, but I really wish I’d discovered Bravado with Toddler H, I’d have saved myself a lot of discomfort.
Advantages of the Bravado Silk Seemless Yoga Nursing Bra
- seemless – it’s invisible under my clothes, no crumples or wires to dig in
- 4 way stretch material makes it uber comfy “hugging your changing shape”
- straps which convert from ‘normal’ bra to a criss-cross at the back
- removable inserts which are obviously fab for
- “Proprietary, easy open and close, one-handed Bravado ‘B’ nursing clips”
- Full drop away bra cup design – brilliant for making sure the most skin-to-skin contact
There are also a few features which I haven’t heard of before:
- One is something which sounds lovely, especially in the heatwaves we keep having: “Silver Breeze™ technology prevents the growth of odour-causing bacteria. Keeps bra fresh and odour-free”
- This fabulous nursing bra lasts much much longer than your time nursing as it also converts to a ‘regular bra’ to wear later!
After wearing this bra for weeks now, I think this last point is awesome – I’m so so happy I’ll be able to enjoy this comfort for years to come.
I’ve mentioned before how I like organic fabrics how they’re less irritating and last longer, how comfy they are, well likewise this yoga bra has been tested and is certified to Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 requirements, a certification to ensure products are free from harmful substances.
I would 100% recommend this Bravado nursing bra to anyone who is pregnant and anyone who is currently nursing, it’s just comfy, practical and well designed.
We were very kindly sent this Bravado nursing bra for tea purposes for this review. As always all opinions are my own honest opinion… mostly I wish I had been sent another for washing days!