May already, and yes it’s the 6th and so we’re almost a month into May…. oooops, but hopefully this is better than nothing!
Here’s my May’s?Bucket List which I’m linking to Twinderelmo’s Bucket List linky.
My most viewed?posts in March:
My #BehindTheLinky guest post series:
The next #BehindTheLinky will be live really soon…. so keep an eye out! I’ll add the link here as soon as it’s live!
I loved reviewing the?brilliant Bake Box 1?and am looking forward to hearing what you think of the second box I’m reviewing – being published next week.
Stats for April:
- Twitter: just over 4.5k (up from just over 4k)- AMAZED!
- Facebook: ?163 likes (up from 121) -?oooooh I’m impressed with this jump 🙂
- Instagram: 560?followers (up from 460)
- Pinterest: ?117 followers (up from 111) – I haven’t worked on this at all, or used it much apart for an odd occasion (when I realised it was month end lol)
- Tots100 – 446?at the start of April… I was SO happy to make the Top 500!! Thank you everyone who reads! Now, I hope I stay in it based on my April stats…??
- I also reached 189 in the Parent Blogger Club leaderboard which is published weekly. So very happy to be in the top 200 🙂
How did I do with my previous?Bucket Lists?
- Finally publish my favourite linkys page – STILL TO DO!
- Keep growing my social media following. – Continue, especially Facebook and Instagram?
- Keep growing #TheBabyFormula linky (if you haven’t linked up, please check it out – numbered lists, reviews (eg 100% or 8/10 ratings), or funny formulas just include a + or =, or write about a birthday or 10 things about me – Keep going, I love the community and we’ve had the most linkups this week – SO many FAB blogs :-)?
- Blog redesign – I’ve been researching and trying new themes since Christmas, so I’d like to get it all sorted in March. –?done!! I love it! What do you think? (I just need to sort the instagram feed at the bottom… but I’m a bit stuck on it!)?
- Reviews: if you check out my review page you’ll see a list at the bottom… most are half written, I should do something about that. – Nope I haven’t touched them!
May’s Bucket List:
- See all above points I’ve not yet done!
- Finish recategorising all my posts as my categories are all over the place
- Write some fab review posts
- Write a post for Cuddle Fairy‘s Happiness Guest Post Series.
- I’ll keep working on?Facebook?.… I have a feeling this aim will appear for quite a while yet!
- Go on holiday abroad with toddler H, our first holiday abroad as a family of 3 🙂 – tips welcome!
- visit family and friends
Thanks for all the blog love!