We were recently sent an Oral B 2500 toothbrush to review. This was brilliant timing as this is an electric toothbrush that comes with a travel holder, something we always struggle with when going on holiday. The Oral B 2500 comes in two colours, pink or black. I chose pink and I love it, it’s such a nice change from my old blue one, the one that everyone has.
The toothbrush came with one whitening head which I thought a bit harsher than a ‘normal’ head. I also thought it seemed quite a loud toothbrush, but maybe it’s possibly more powerful than my old one.
Obviously using an electric toothbrush is much more thorough on your teeth and should clean better than a normal brush.
I think my favourite thing about this toothbrush is the travel case and the fact it really does clean your teeth, they feel super duper polished, that spinning head really does sound like it’s working too.
Contents of the box:
- electric toothbrush handle with two modes,
- charger (mine has a UK 2 pin plug),
- travel case,
- one toothbrush head,
- ships with UK 2 pin plug.
Features and positives about the Oral B 2500 Electric Whitening Toothbrush
- Up to 100% more plaque removal: Round head cleans better for healthier gums in 30 days vs a manual toothbrush
- Get a whiter smile as of day one by gently removing surface stains
- Protects your gums: Pressure control reduces brushing speed and alerts you if you brush too hard
- ORAL-B is the #1 brand recommended by dentists worldwide
–quoted from Amazon
Although this toothbrush comes with the whitening head, it is also compatible with many other replacement toothbrush heads when the time comes. These replacement toothbrush heads include: cross action, 3D white, sensi ultrathin, sensitive clean, precision clean, floss action to name a few.
This is a collaborative post