Hello and welcome to the eighteenth#TheBabyFormula linky of 2016!
Thank you to everyone who linked up last week, and all the new linkers!
The Baby Formula is a weekly linky for posts with fun formulas and any numbers! Any post which includes a number or is about a number, a numbered list, a %, rating e.g. Reviews, or a formula (think funny/useful/pictorial) is very welcome! e.g. think anything with a 100% verdict or 9/10 rating, or make a funny image such as Baby + Spag Bol = Bath Time… Or, why not make a new image showing your rating for the product? Or link up a ’10 things about me’ post? Here are some examples…
Why not check out last week’s linky as well – #TheBabyFormula 2016 Week 17
Here is my #TheBabyFormula linky badge, please do paste this at the foot of your post you are linking… it really will drive traffic to both of our blogs 🙂
(if you’re unsure how to do this: just copy & paste the text in the grey box above, into your html editor for your post (or click on Text if you’re blog is in wordpress)
Favourite Post from last week
This post by A Mum Track Mind…. Cleaning Schedule for a Family of Six! This seriously puts me to shame, and I think I (and potentially others) can learn a few tips from this 🙂
My second favourite is by Our Rach… Signs I’m getting older. This is a post I really identify with, I’m sure some of you will too! Check it our for weird new slang (like a foreign language), why Radio 2 rules, and?others…
I also have to mention this post by Fi at Beauty Baby and Me…. she’s a finalist in the MAD Blog Awards and I’m just so pleased for her…. we’ve followed her pregnancy and the first months of Josh’s life here on #TheBabyFormula, as well as Fi’s thoughts on many other areas. Good Luck Fi!!!
I will also share my favourite posts on my Facebook page. So if you want to be tagged in it make sure you follow me on Facebook too! To really grow the community, please like and share these posts, thank you :-)?
Sharing on Pinterest:
If you want to add your post to the?#TheBabyFormula Linky Pinterest board, add your id in the comment box at the bottom. I have been adding all posts from the last couple of weeks.
And, now onto the linky…
- you can link up to 2 posts (old or new)
- The post should contain a number list or be about a number, or contain + % ?’=’ or the word ‘equals’ i.e. Mummy and coffee equals a happy mummy, toast and jam = a perfect breakfast, reviews fit really well too – 9/10 or 100% recommend (or any other formula symbols, +,- , ?%)
- Please include either my linky badge (or text saying you link to #thebabyformula and a link to www.newmummyblog.com)
- Please comment on the host post, the post before and after yours, and some others… everyone appreciates a comment 🙂
- Tweet me @newmummyblog?and use the hashtag #TheBabyFormula, and I’ll retweet your links (it might not be immediately, baby H can be demanding!!)
- by linking up you agree to be contacted by email…. I won’t pass on or sell your details, I promise!
- by linking up you also agree that I can share your posts and images on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook and Google+ .
I can’t wait to read your posts…. I hope you’ll see from my links that bog standard reviews fit the format, along with funny tongue-in-cheek posts…
Now, it’s time to link up and comment, comment, comment…