Here is a little list of things your other half might love this valentines day: Valentine’s Day Presents?for your wife or girlfriend.
Now, I love Not on the High Street, so here are some of my ideas from their website. Their personalised gifts are so unique and even those that are not personalised?are all just a little bit different… (PS. Hubby, I know you read this, yes, I do love all of these hehehe)
These are some of my favourites from Not on the High Street:
A few alcohol inspired gifts
- For the organised writer, a list maker or blogger? ?Is she a note taker? ?A write everything down type of lady? This is perfect for every writer: Personalised Notebook
- A Prosecco Candle, for when it’s just not possible to actually drink the Prosecco… a candle might help!
- Or this Mojito Cocktail lip balm??(there is a Prosecco version too!)
- Or even a personalised bottle of Prosecco for you both for you both to share
- A personalised jewellery box
- Do you have a song, or what about your first dance? This would be a lovely memento: a personalised lyrics cushion
- A trendy personalised make up bag
- And, this clock…. I love it! Wine O’Clock
That old fail safe: jewellery…
- A romantic birthstone locket
- Swarovski pearl lover??Peapod Sterling Silver And Pearl Necklace
- Gorgeous Love is a knot earrings
- This lovely?Monogrammed watch
One final all out super special present…
You could always go all out with a Tiffany & Co Elsa Peretti Bean necklace…
Would you love these from your other half?