I’m linking my 5 under ?5 to Rainbeuabelle’s linky. ?It’s fun to share a few things that we love and have been good buys.
Here is mine for January:
- Note card from Sophie Murray Illustrates. I just sent one of these to my granny, and thought I should share it with you. It’s hand printed by Sophie herself!!
- Cute striped tshirt from Next only ?4.50!
- Mr Kipling Mini Battenburgs – it’s January, it’s cold it’s wet and I need some cakes to cheer me up with my coffees when I get in from walking & walking & walking to get H to have a nap.
- ‘That’s Not my Owl’ H loves these books and has started taking my hand to feel each page once she has felt it! It’s so cute! If you have a little one under one these books are brilliant (Sainsburys often have them for ?3 or ?3.99!)
- Cute Notepad – 69p from B&M! To record all my blog thoughts on the go 🙂
I first took part in this last month, in the first 5 for ?5 linky – here were my December picks.