So I had a few aims for August. One was to get 500 twitter followers. Well. I’m shocked to say 2 weeks in I had almost met that target! And now on the 31st I have almost 800… Thank you lovely lovely readers and followers!
I haven’t done so well on Facebook though, so please like and share my posts! ?Sorry for being cheeky!
My aim of blogging 4 times a week was slightly ambitious, but overall, I did meet it!
My top posts for the month have been:
- The Baby Led Weaning Coefficient
- 6 Things No one Tells You About The First 2 Weeks With A Newborn
- Baby Brain: What Not To Sterilise
I have to mention my post?6 Ways to Have a Hot Cup of Tea which I published in July. It was retweeted by Netmums in August and is actually my most popular post for August, and ever! Big thank you to netmums for that!
I’ve taken part in lots of lovely #linkys including:
- #maternitymondays, #babybrainmondays
- #twinklytuesdays #triedtested
- #bestandworst, #wickedwednesdays
- #sundaystars, #mysundayphoto
In non-blog updates, we have been busy at home so I’ve been a bit bogged down with that, so sorry if I don’t reply instantly. Actually, baby play dates often mean I can be a bit pre-occupied… But I’m sure most of you know how that is.
H is now 9 months and crawling and pulling up on anything and everything to stand and cruise, she’s not my little tiny newborn anymore. In my head she is, but she’s not, she loves to give mummy and daddy cuddles, make us laugh, eat lots and lots of food, watch us eat, squeal and shout and now play peekaboo. She also says “guck”… whenever she’s sees her yellow duck and we think says something like “Duggie” when she sees Hey Duggie on the TV (part of our routine between dinner and starting bedtime). So no, her first words haven’t been mamma or dadda like so many others. So 9 months hasn’t scared me anywhere as much as I thought it would, but it might just not have sunk in yet.
So what are my September Aims?
- Increase my twitter following and facebook too
- Continue blogging 4 times a week, including one review a week (we have so many baby products we’ve loved and some we’ve had issues with, they might help others decide if these products are right for them too)
- Finish creating my blog badge
- Think a bit harder about my idea for a linky. I have an idea so I might just go for it, we’ll see!
- Unpack and sort our new house -this is proving difficult with a 9 month old!!
- Decorate H’s new room …. I can see that leading to a few blog posts!
- Create some fun baby safe zones… Again another blog post I think!
Hope you’re all had a lovely August, and we get some nice weather back soon!
Thank you for for reading and all your lovely comments,