I’ve literally just tried some Jamberry Nail Wraps and they look great! I’m so please with them I thought I should share it, as let’s face it we’re all busy people, but still want to look good. I often neglect my nails, and so was thrilled ?to hear of a product that might last longer than normal nail polish and secondly, applied quickly in my own home!
My friend Lucy is one if the first consultants for Jamberry in the UK (they only launch in April) so she gave all her friends a free sample to try. Lucy lives in Cheltenham, so if you’re local, she’s definitely your person for your nails, and if not, they arrive by post anyway, so you can still order from her!
Here are 5 reasons I’ll try Jamberry ?again:
- There was no risk of me getting nail polish around my nails as I usually do, or spilling it, or getting imprints in it…
- Easy to put on BOTH hands.., you know how you’re always better at painting one hand compared to the other… That’s not an issue with wraps!
- The variety… There are over 300 styles to choose from – see…
- Quick, ok I might have done it wrong, and I’ve not done the 7 day test yet, but they’re so simple to apply:
- peel off,
- heat with a hair dryer for 3-5 seconds,
- stick on
- then, trim?the rest, press in it and heat again doesn’t take long!
I actually didn’t read the last press and heat til I’d done them all and so I did it all at once.
- They’re a bit different!
I’ve only tried the free sample… which has limited sizes so?they don’t fit my thumb – I have big wide nails! ?What do you think?
I also think they’re really a brilliant price: you buy them by the sheet and one sheet of wraps is ?15, but the big bonus is one sheet is enough for 4 mani/pedis. Which is only ?3.75 per mani/pedi and they say they last much longer, even up to 4 weeks on your toes!
I’ll be back with a 7 day update next week!! I’ll also be posting pics to Instagram each day too, so follow me to see my progress ?
And, please?(like, pretty please with a cherry on top)?check out my friend Lucy’s Jamberry page and why not spice up your nails? They’re perfect for holidays and weddings, don’t you think?
Disclaimer: I received a free sample like pretty much anyone can get, and have not been paid or compensated for this review. The links do go to my friend’s Jamberry page, but I don’t get any compensation or money if you buy!?