We’ve mostly pottered about this week, doing shopping, meeting friends and play dates, avoiding everywhere that’s busy with school holiday craziness.
- Hill walk – last weekend we had our first hill walk as a family of four
- Park play dates – we met our friends at the park for a morning run about – always a hit! I just wish that park also had coffee (and toilets!)
- Garden time – we got some useful gardening done last weekend and planted our Apple tree which we had moved from our old house. Fingers crossed for apples next year!
- Calligraphy – Wednesday was #WorldCalligraphyDay and I really have been enjoying learning calligraphy for it. I also have a giveaway to win a beginners calligraphy set and Duotip calligraphy pens too…
- Takeaway – hubby and I had a delicious takeaway last Saturday. We’re very pleased to have found a good Chinese that delivers. We had been going to try Deliveroo from our favourite Thai restaurant which we’ve not eaten at since H was born, but apparently we live too far out and Deliveroo don’t deliver to us!
We only had one stressful day where I phoned hubby to stop at the shop for more wine. We’d had a rubbish afternoon and subsequently a tired H had had an accident on the kitchen floor, followed by one in the cloakroom right in front of the toilet. I actually phoned him from the cloakroom having lifted H onto the toilet mid wee and while I took my wee-soaked socks off. #rockingmummylife
Hope you’ve had a lovely week!