Hello and welcome to the fifteenth?#TheBabyFormula linky of 2016!
Thank you to everyone who linked up last week, and all the new linkers!
The Baby Formula is a weekly linky for posts with fun formulas and any numbers! Any post which includes a number or is about a number, a numbered list, a %, rating e.g. Reviews, or a formula (think funny/useful/pictorial) is very welcome! e.g. think anything with a 100% verdict or 9/10 rating, or make a funny image such as Baby + Spag Bol = Bath Time… Or, why not make a new image showing your rating for the product? Or link up a ’10 things about me’ post? Here are some examples…
Why not check out last week’s linky as well – #TheBabyFormula 2016 Week 15
Here is my #TheBabyFormula linky badge, please do paste this at the foot of your post you are linking… it really will drive traffic to both of our blogs 🙂
(if you’re unsure how to do this: just copy & paste the text in the grey box above, into your html editor for your post (or click on Text if you’re blog is in wordpress)
Favourite Post from last week
I have two favourites again this week…
A post that really resonates with me by Queen Of My Castle?that is quite self explanatory, but one that I think is really well written and has so many points that all mummies will identify with:?I love my babies. Now I am learning to love my body.
A post?A Mum Track Mind which is full of useful tips for those who are just starting to blog:??So you want to have a successful blog? Here?s my top tips for starting out
And if you ?missed my favourites from last week (apologies my favourite section wasn’t completed in time for the link up)…. here they are:
- A post that really resonates with me by Five Little Doves: Why Do I Blog
- And, a post that made me chuckle, and gave me a heads up as to what’s in store over the next few months… Anyway to Stay: This Plus That Equals… #7 How To Rock Being a Toddler
I will also share my favourite posts on my Facebook page. So if you want to be tagged in it make sure you follow me on Facebook too! To really grow the community, please like and share these posts, thank you :-)?
Sharing on Pinterest:
If you want to add your post to the?#TheBabyFormula Linky Pinterest board, add your id in the comment box at the bottom. I have been adding all posts from the last couple of weeks.
And, now onto the linky…
- you can link up to 2 posts (old or new)
- The post should contain a number list or be about a number, or contain + % ?’=’ or the word ‘equals’ i.e. Mummy and coffee equals a happy mummy, toast and jam = a perfect breakfast, reviews fit really well too – 9/10 or 100% recommend (or any other formula symbols, +,- , ?%)
- Please include either my linky badge (or text saying you link to #thebabyformula and a link to www.newmummyblog.com)
- Please comment on the host post, the post before and after yours, and some others… everyone appreciates a comment 🙂
- Tweet me @newmummyblog?and use the hashtag #TheBabyFormula, and I’ll retweet your links (it might not be immediately, baby H can be demanding!!)
- by linking up you agree to be contacted by email…. I won’t pass on or sell your details, I promise!
- by linking up you also agree that I can share your posts and images on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook and Google+ .
If you can please follow me on Twitter, Facebook,?Instagram,?Pinterest?& Google+?that would be very lovely too! If you add me, I’ll also be able to tag you when I share your posts! Thank you 🙂
I can’t wait to read your posts…. I hope you’ll see from my links that bog standard reviews fit the format, along with funny tongue-in-cheek posts…
Now, it’s time to link up and comment, comment, comment…
laura doveApril 19, 2016 at 8:45 pm
Thanks for hosting lovely lady! xxx
laura dove recently posted…The Big Smoke…
- New Mummy BlogApril 25, 2016 at 7:49 pm
[…] #TheBabyFormula Linky 2016 Week 16 […]