10 reasons some days are chocolate days!
I’ve noticed some days I eat way more chocolate than others… Here are some of the reasons I have for days I just can’t stop munching. Chocolate Days are…
- I’ve been healthy, I ate half a banana which the toddler lobbed at the floor, 3 half chewed strawberries and we’re going to have another carrot fight at dinner, so I might eat them before they end up hitting the wall too
- Coffee won’t cut it
- I’ve had coffee and I need another?pick me up
- I just want to eat something I can stuff in my mouth at lightening speed so the toddler won’t notice and want some too.
- M&Ms are perfect hide-in-my-hand food, the toddler doesn’t even spot them! #MummyWin
- Chocolate melts in my mouth, so the toddler has no idea I’ve just eaten anything! Healthy snacks just don’t have that same melt-in-mouth-toddler-has-no-clue qualities!
- I’ve had umpteen toddler tantrums, cleaned the high chair 3 times and changed the smelliest nappy ever, I need chocolate!
- The living room/playroom/entire house looks like a tornado ripped through it! I need subsistence before I tackle tidying!
- It’s Monday, the hardest day of the week: chocolate is just part of it!
- Come on, it’s Friday! Everyone knows Friday = treat day, or cake day at work, pub at lunch day. I just think it’s been FIVE whole days since hubby was home to help and I WANT chocolate, and cake and wine… is it wine o’clock yet?!
Who’s with me? Do you agree some (most) days are just chocolate days?