10 reasons SAHM’s cheer:
1. Toddler?finally poos…?I’ve been waiting for it all day, glad it’s not a swimming day, glad we don’t have to be somewhere with a nice outfit on!
2. Toddler?is happy playing in her cot when she wakes- meaning mummy can have a hot cup of tea and start the day with actually washing my hair! Seriously this is an awesome start to a day!
3. We go for a walk and baby actually falls asleep in the pram
4. Toddler?doesn’t crawl or walk away when having her nappy changed, and it didn’t take 10 minutes of chasing and goggling to catch the little terror
5. Waitrose’s free coffee… this is AMAZING. I frequently pop off to Waitrose, pick up some milk, perhaps a pizza and usually some bananas (how can such a small person eat a WHOLE banana?!) and a wee latte to keep me going.
6. The toddler builds a huge tower… each extra block gets a massive cheer and a clap
7. Toddler actually eats the food mummy lovingly made for her
8. It’s a NCT?girls meet up day (or even better a night out!). It might just be a baby class we’re off to, or a simple?coffee with the girls and the little ones, but simply getting out the house stops us going stir crazy. And, come on who doesn’t cheer if you’ve been stuck inside with a hyper toddler, or a teething baby, or a horrible non-stop rainy day?
9. It’s hubby home time. The time of day when mummy gets an extra pair of hands. The time of day when mummy can sit down. But most of all, the point when mummy can see that huge smile on the toddler’s face when she hears her daddy’s keys in the door, and hear her?squeals when she finally sees him.
10. It’s wine o’clock. No explanation needed, it’s wine time! And every night it wine night with a toddler.