Ok, how I’m writing an April bucket list, I don’t know! Happy Easter! I’m also completely flummoxed as to how H is now 16 months. How?! Where has that time gone. Well I can tell you something straight off, my bucket list for March didn’t go too well. Oooops. I think I’ve been sidetracked. I WILL be better in April.
Here’s my April?Bucket List which I’m linking to Twinderelmo’s Bucket List linky.
March?brought about my second competition – offering a fab Hatch Card. They’re augmented reality kids greetings cards which come to life using an App. It wasn’t my most successful competition and look out for April’s competition when I’ll be giving away a bundle of 3 Harch Cards. My other favourite posts from March are my How To Make An Easter Chick Cake and 5 Everyday Toddler Tantrums at 15 Months Old.
My most viewed?posts in March:
Featured and guest posts:
I’ve a feeling I’m forgetting something, but everything has been surpassed by the amazing fact I’ve been nominated in the MADs Awards (Mum and Dad Awards by Tots100)…. THANK YOU everyone who has nominated me!
If you do love my blog, and what I write, I’d be forever grateful if you do nominate me 😀
Tots100 MAD Awards:
New Blog or Pre-School (I don’t fit the Baby category as H is over 12 months now 🙁 )
(just click below to nominate)
Britmums: Brilliance In Blogging Awards:
Fresh Voice, Family or Writer categories 😀
(just click on the buttons below to nominate)
My #BehindTheLinky guest post series:
The next #BehindTheLinky will be live really soon…. so keep an eye out! I’ll add the link here as soon as it’s live!
Also check out last month’s #BehindTheLinky with A Moment With Franca the fabulous host of #KCACOLS.
#TheBabyFormula Featured Post?Round-up:
- Anyway to Stay: This plus that equals #2?. massive Mummy Guilt (my favourite from Week 9)
- Jessica at Babi A Fi: 30 Day Challenge: Music (from Week 10)
- Our Rach:?Our Rach was her Top 10 Bugbears (annoyances/gripes/irritants)?(my favourite from Week 12)
Stats for February:
- Twitter: just over 4k (up from?3,500)- AMAZED!
- Facebook: ?121?likes (up from 115) – Think I need to work at this… if you haven’t liked my page…. please stop by 🙂
- Instagram: 460?followers (up from 335)
- Pinterest: ?111 followers (up from 106)
- Tots100 – 524 at the start of March… down from February, but close to the top 500??
How did I do with February’s Bucket List?
- Finally publish my favourite linkys page – STILL TO DO!
- Publish the first in my #BehindTheLinky series – a bit about your favourite linky hosts and their linkys! – DONE 🙂
- Keep growing my social media following. – Continue, especially Facebook and Instagram?
- I have a couple of collaboration posts in the pipeline for March?which I’m super excited about – Done!
- Catch up on comment replies – I’m getting there… continue to catch up
- Keep growing #TheBabyFormula linky (if you haven’t linked up, please check it out – numbered lists, reviews (eg 100% or 8/10 ratings), or funny formulas just include a + or =, or write about a birthday or 10 things about me – Keep going, I love the community and we’ve had the most linkups this week – SO many FAB blogs :-)?
How have I managed March’s Bucket List?
- See March’s?bucket list!!! Some good, some… ooops!
- Get my #craftnight Twitter party off the ground and the linky on the 31st of March. Check out the details here…. and have a break from blogging to craft each Thursday (or another day if it suits you better) – Tweet me you crafty pictures #craftnight – This is going live tonight!!! Link up all your crafty posts 😀
- Blog redesign – I’ve been researching and trying new themes since Christmas, so I’d like to get it all sorted in March. – coming this weekend!! SUPER EXCITED!?
- Reviews: if you check out my review page you’ll see a list at the bottom… most are half written, I should do something about that. – Nope I haven’t touched them!
April’s Bucket List:
- See all above points I’ve not yet done!
- Recategorise all my posts as my categories are all over the place
- Write a post for Cuddle Fairy‘s Happiness Guest Post Series.
- I REALLY want to figure out Facebook and up my social media presence there…. if anyone has any tips, I’d really appreciate them!
Thanks for all the love, please keep following and sharing… and remember to join in the #CraftNight linky tonight!