I received a very lovely email last week, and a few questions to answer as I’m this weeks Mum Blogger of the Week!! Thank you MummyPages! As you can tell, I’m incredibly excited by this, and unbelievably flattered. I get excited when I see my stats knowing people are reading my blog, the excitement increases with a comment, even more if someone says it was useful or has helped them, and reaches rather sky high proportions if I get a mention or share… So this is another level completely!
I answered these questions:
1. What is the most important thing you have learned since becoming a mum?
2. What’s the most ridiculous/hilarious/unbelievable thing your child has done?
3. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve said/done as a parent?
4. Name one thing you do that helps keep you sane?
5. What is the best piece of advice you would give to other mums?
6. If you had to choose just one thing that you absolutely love about being a mum, what would it be??
So check out the interview to find out the answers 🙂
Thank you lovely readers, please keep reading and sharing, it means so much to me to read your lovely comments and hear how you identify with my posts. It also is amazing to hear how they’ve helped you or been useful. #OneVeryHappyMummy