Hello and welcome to the first #TheBabyFormula linky of 2016! Happy New Year if you didn’t link up last week!!!
Thank you to everyone who linked up last week, and every one of you who has linked up since I started this… I hope you can link up this week too ?
All New Year and Resolution posts fit the bill for this linky, along with anything with a number, a numbered list, a %, rating e.g. Reviews, or a formula (think funny/useful/pictorial)
Think anything with a 100% verdict or 9/10 rating, or make a funny image such as Baby + Spag Bol = Bath Time…
This linky is live from 10pm Sunday until 23.55 on Tuesday. So if you can’t think of a post just now, have a look at those that have linked up, and previous weeks, to get some ideas of how your existing posts fit the linky… You’ll be surprised! Of course, please stop by again later to link up. Us bloggers love to review products, so I’m sure you’ll have something you can link up : 9/10 or 100% recommend, old or new. Or, why not make a new image showing your rating for the product? Or link up a ’10 things about me’ post? Here are some examples…
Why not check out last week’s linky as well – #TheBabyFormula Week?2016 Week 1
Here is my #TheBabyFormula linky badge, please do paste this at the foot of your post you are linking… it really will drive traffic to both of our blogs 🙂
(if you’re unsure how to do this: just copy & paste the text in the grey box above, into your html editor for your post (or click on Text if you’re blog is in wordpress)
And, now onto the linky…
- this week you can link up to 2 posts (old or new)
- The post should contain a number list or be about a number, or contain + % ?’=’ or the word ‘equals’ i.e. Mummy and coffee equals a happy mummy, toast and jam = a perfect breakfast, reviews fit really well too – 9/10 or 100% recommend (or any other formula symbols, +,- , ?%)
- Please include either my linky badge (or text saying you link to #thebabyformula and a link to www.newmummyblog.com)
- Please comment on the host post, the post before and after yours, and some others… everyone appreciates a comment 🙂
- Tweet me @newmummyblog?and use the hashtag #TheBabyFormula, and I’ll retweet your links (it might not be immediately, baby H can be demanding!!)
- by linking up you agree to be contacted by email…. I won’t pass on or sell your details, I promise!
I can’t wait to read your posts…. I hope you’ll see from my links that bog standard reviews fit the format, along with funny tongue-in-cheek posts…
Now, it’s time to link up and comment, comment, comment…