Well for a start, I have no idea where January has gone, but here’s to February! I’ve decided to take part in Twinderelmo’s Bucket List linky, something I always aimed to do last year, and only managed once! Yes, how terrible is that. Even more so as I love a list, I love to be organised, and tick off a list. Yes, you might think ‘how sad is she?’, but let’s just say I’m a SAHM and this means I can get my ticky-off-list-fix 🙂 Anyway I’ll stop this crazy rambling, this year I will be better!!?So, here is my January Round-up and February Bucket List post:
January was full of surprises, for so many reasons:
- I’ve launched first competition! I reviewed a yummy Letterbox Cake from Baker Days and have launched my first competition to win a cake!!! Super exciting and you should all enter everyday to try to win it ? Enter here: Review of Baker Days Letter Box Cake & Giveaway!!
- I was thrilled at the?amazing response to my ‘Why would you not vaccinate your baby?‘ and ‘The MMR and Autism – 12 children is not enough‘ posts! Your comments and sharing really meant a lot. Please keep sharing to get this vital important message across x
- I was so ecstatic to have 2 posts chosen as ‘featured posts’ in two of my favourite linkys:
These were also my favourite blog posts from this month, along with:?Things I didn’t expect to happen when baby turned one – The Food Edition!
#TheBabyFormula Featured Post?Round-up:
- Five Little Doves – Still the one…?(my favourite from Week 2)
- Crummy Mummy – 5 Simple Ways To Stick To Your Goals?(my favourite from Week 3)
- Ginger Mum: Sleep Deprivation = Mother’s Ruin?(my favourite from Week 4)
Social Media for January:
- Twitter: I reached just over 2,900 followers – AMAZED!
- Facebook: shocked to reach 90 likes – thank you all!
- Instagram: 290 followers
- Pinterest: 80 followers
February Bucket List:
- Finally publish my favourite linkys page
- Publish the first in my #BehindTheLinky series – a bit about your favourite linky hosts and their linkys!
- Keep growing my social media following, I’ve been so pleased with January!
- I have a couple of collaboration posts in the pipeline for February which I’m super excited about
- Catch up on comment replies
- Keep growing #TheBabyFormula linky (if you haven’t linked up, please check it out – numbered lists, reviews (eg 100% or 8/10 ratings), or funny formulas just include a + or =, or write about a birthday or 10 things about me
Thanks for all the love! And, have a fab valentines day all (look out for my valentines posts over the next few days, or why not win a Baker Days letterbox cake for your other half in my giveaway?)