We’ve recently had Baby H’s first birthday and also Christmas only a few weeks later. This meant she got some brilliant presents, which is recommend to everyone else!
Here are some of our favourite presents?for a one year old (?10+):
- A ride on – we bought H this Zebra ride on three-in-one for her first birthday. (VTech 3-in-1 Zebra Scooter)
- A pushalong – like this pram. H loves putting* her toys in her pram to push around (*throwing/lobbing/dropping head first) (ELC Push Along Pram)
- A doll – we chose a soft bodied doll, and made sure to get one with eyes that opened and closed and looked nice, some were a bit freaky or heavy, or really big!
- Character toys from little one’s favourite programmes – our absolute favourite is Hey Duggee (he featured heavily at her birthday and on her birthday cake). This Duggee is 30cm and musical playing the theme tune and several Duggee catch phrases. Baby H LOVES him! I 100% recommend him to every parent who has a little one who likes Duggee. (Hey Duggee Woof Woof Duggee Soft Toy)
- Hand bag – yes a girly one! But H loves putting things in and out of tubs, pots, tubes, and of course my hand bags as well as her absolute favourite the changing bag!! (Fisher-Price Smart Stages Purse)
I should also mention this drum – this one from ELC is brilliant, lights and sounds (with volume control & on/off switch…. #parentingwin)
Do you recommend any other presents for one year olds?
PS. This post includes affiliate links, so if you click and buy I will receive a few pennies, but at no cost to you!