Well, I started blogging three weeks ago and I am overwhelmed by all of the lovely comments I’ve received both here and on Twitter! I’ve written from my heart and written about things I believe in, my experiences and, best of all my little baby. I can’t wait to see what August brings!
Here are my top moments from July:
- Receiving so many comments on my blog from all of my lovely readers! Please follow me on bloglovin or subscribe by email to keep up to date. I’ve just started scheduling posts so I’ll be posting at least 4 times a week…
- Writing about little H’s crawling. This is such a milestone in every baby’s life, and I’m so so glad I started this blog just at this moment in time. It means I have a lovely record of it.
- Being able to record silly moments such as H’s messy eating habits aka weaning! I fear my new instagram will have a few of these by the end of next month #weaning ?????
- Making lovely friends on twitter, I must say everyone is just lovely! Thank you for all of your support, and, thank you for following! I can’t believe 3 weeks in, I have over 200 followers! ?
- I’ve stated my ‘blogs I like page’ as there are some very very lovely bloggers out there who’s blogs I really admire and really enjoy reading. Reading and discovering all of your awesome blogs has definitely been a highlight for me. I’ll be making it live today, so expect a tweet if you’re included!
Now some non-blog July highlights:
- Earlier in July, it was my best friend from school’s wedding and we had a fab time! Congrats to Mr & Mrs H!! They are such an amazing couple, just perfect for each other.
- We also stayed with my parents who had a lovely time with us and Baby H. And, provided us babysat while we went to the wedding. It was our real first night out since H was born (well, we’ve been out twice, for 1 hour each time). Unfortunately we were both a bit sick just before it so it wasn’t quite the night out we planned ?
- Big thank you to my sister came to visit and had a fab time with baby H. She also shocked us by volunteering to babysit, so hubby and I had a wee trip to the pub ?
- Finally, I’ve had the most incredible support from my gorgeous hubby who is the most amazing daddy to Baby H. Her squeals and clapping when he gets home from work are adorable -his was a new thing in July, along with crawling, sitting from crawling and pulling up onto her knees!
- Increase my Facebook, bloglovin’ and instagram presence/following (hint, hint!!)
- Reach 500 Twitter followers …. ambitious, yes, but i never expected to have over 200 followers afte 3 weeks!
- Write at least 4 times a week
- Review a product at least once a week (will be in #triedandtested)
- Pack to move house (just a small task…. eeeeek!!)
- Lower Baby H’s cot – she loves bouncing on her knees while holding onto the side…. Little miss trouble!
Please keep reading, commenting and following!