So there are a few ways I try to have a hot cup of tea during the day while juggling baby, crawling, chasing and feeding. Oh and I guess juggling the usual things like cleaning, washing and cooking. Yeah right, I don’t often manage the last three like I should, tea comes before them!
- Bumbo seat and a pile of toys I can plop on the tray
- Baby ball pit
- High chair – multitasking drinking tea while feeding H!
- Baby walker (or Jumperoo if you have one)
- Go for a walk until H falls asleep and then come home/go to coffee shop/supermarket for tea
- Drive to waitrose and let H fall asleep then get free tea!
This isn’t really a separate suggestion as it uses the ones above: ‘Hey Duggie’ or’ In the Night Garden’ work really well while in the high chair or bumbo.
Do you have any other suggestions? Any and every suggestion is welcome ?