I’ve already shared my 2017 aims and now I thought it followed to share how I plan to keep track of it all! I have a Stick to Stigu planner which should make things easier, it has an amazing clear layout making it easy to see all the things you have to do each day, along with a blank page for every week – perfect space for notes and to do lists (yay I love a to do list). It definitely has a few huge advantages over other more boring planners and diaries:
- Fab colours
- Spiral bound
- Year view for keeping track of birthdays and seeing what’s what easily
- Week view
- A blank left hand page for notes and to do lists
- A boxy right page to pop in all your daily tasks and appointments
- Some little additions like quotes and tips, as well as goal setting – a sure bonus!
If you’d like a Stigu planner of your own the lovely people at Stick to Stigu have given me one to giveaway!
Please note this giveaway has now ended
Winner: Inga Andersen!! Congratulations!
Rules of giveaway:
- U.K. Entries only
- Your contact email will be passed to Stigu to receive and coordinate your prize
- One winner will be selected at random using the Gleam software
- No alternate prize will be offered
- Ends 23.59 Thursday 26th January
Why Stigu is helping me get organised for 2017…
I’ve loved my Stigu planner since it arrived earlier this week. It’s well thought out and easy to use. It’ll definitely keep me in the know, and help me keep track of the toddler and baby. A mean mission for anyone!
I also received a set of their To Do notes which are really cute, and will be littered about our house before long! I do love a good list, and the ability to tick tick tick away.
Linked to #bestandworst, #KCACOLS