January has come and gone as quick as a flash, which I know, many relish as it’s the worst month of the year. I however, always find it flies by as we have hubby’s birthday in the middle. We always used to have a weekend break but with H’s refusal to sleep at the start of January, when it came round to it, we’d only gone and managed to get her to bed at a reasonable time. So a night away was abandoned, for fear of disrupting her again. Then came our colds, and well now it’s February!
We also made the big girl bed transition last week… and H absolutely LOVES it!
So how did January go?
We had a few great review posts from the SmarTrike scooter to Digital Monopoly, as well as catching up on our holiday to North Devon last September. I also made a few more pictures for our walls, and am still contemplating selling them if the market is there.
Top blog posts
- Flying with a toddler
- Stick to Stigu planner review & giveaway
- Make a Hey Duggee cake in 8 steps
- Perfect Prep machine – warning lights
- Our tongue-tie nightmare
A few favourites from other blogs
Matchstick monkey review by Run Jump Scrap – I love the sound of this teather, H started using her Sophie the Giraffe before she was 3 months old and it always seemed massive, and the wrong size for her teeth tiny mouth.
101 things to do with s child free morning by mum muddling through… Oh the possibilities are endless!
10 reasons why mums drink wine! – all so SO true, that’s all I’m saying 😂
I also have to mention Danielle from Someone’s Mum, who celebrated her blogs first blogiversary. Danielle has done amazingly and really is raising awareness of autism.
A few thoughts for February:
- I have an ace competition coming up – watch out for it!!
- Potty training… Yes we’re going for it, at H’s speed, so we’ll see how that continues day by day
- Valentine’s Day – we don’t go all out, but it’s a nice reminder to try to get done time together – even if we just have a Waitrose meal deal and play Monopoly
- Family – my sister will be back from her travels this month, something I’m very excited about. I can’t wait to see her, and I’m sure she’ll teach H lots of cheeky things in true Aunty style.
- Try to keep my blog enthusiasm going, it’s paid off this month with more views, visitors and a jump in rankings (189 in Tots100 & 56 in Blogger Club UK) – thank you everyone for reading.
- Figure out Pinterest tribes…!
I also love February as daffodils start appearing and creme eggs can be bought – against all my pregnancy chocolate cravings I managed to restrain myself until the 1st of February to buy both. Oh those eggs were delicious!
That’s it for us, hope your January wasn’t too bad,