I’m struggling to remember this week, it’s flown by in a blur but… I SURVIVED my first night in my own with two kids!!! It was kind of two nights as hubby got home as toddler H was in bed.
There were a few other happy moments:
- Being involved in some blogging opportunities
- It’s #worldbreastfeedingweek so I’ve posted about that a few times- why I chose to breastfeed and painful breastfeeding. The first post actually received a bunch k comments from a troll, so also led to my lowest moment of the week,sitting with tears streaming reading these horrible hurtful comments and personal attacks on me. I quickly realised they were from the same IP address and so actually all one person.
- Sunflowers – we have one sunflower and one just starting to come out. I love how cheery they are.
- We also had Baby B’s 8 week immunisations something I’m fully supportive of!
- Plane spotting – we had a really really lovely afternoon with our NCT friends plane spotting. In reality we chatted and the little ones got excited every time a plane landed and also ran round playing their own games so sweetly.
Hope you all have a lovely weekend!