I was asked by Naturelly Jelly Juice?if we’d like to try their jelly juice pouches and of course we jumped at the chance. We love trying new foods, and as these pouches are aimed at age 1+ it’s another new thing for H to try. Naturelly Jelly is?actually supposed to be brilliant for school age children too – let’s face it any child of any age, would happily snack on jelly (and this isn’t sugary, it’s 70% fruit juice!).
Naturelly have just launched their jelly juice pouches in 250 Boots stores this month, so they’ll be really easy for anyone to get hold of and try. Actually they’re so excited about this they’re giving me 36 pouches (12 of each flavour) to giveaway, along with 9 runner up prizes of a voucher to redeem a free Naturelly pouch! What an amazing prize! So first off, enter at the bottom?to be in with a chance.
By the way, that’s a first prize worth over ?40!!
Now onto my thoughts on Naturelly jelly juice pouches…
So, let me tell you a bit more about Naturelly as you probably haven’t heard of it yet.
It’s a jelly pouch that comes in 3 flavours:
Summer Fruits, Tropical Fruits and Apple + Blackcurrant
But, what is it?
- It’s a brilliant snack for children
- Made from 70% fruit juice and a jelly that comes from lily plants*
- It is free from wheat, dairy, nuts and other allergens
- only 36kcal per pouch
- no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives & no added sugar or sweeteners
- approved by the vegetarian society
?* ?it’s actually made from:?70% fruit juice, 30% water and a natural thickener/gelling agent called Gellan Gum, which is a natural dietary fibre and thickener which is gelatine free, to give it the texture and appearance of jelly.??
That’s quite a few reasons to like these pouches, isn’t it? Well to add to that, the taste test reveals they’re lovely! We also really like them fresh from the fridge and cold. Yes, I’ve tried tem too! They were rather refreshing in the hot weather last week!?
Here are a few pictures of Toddler H enjoying her Naturelly Pouches…. and check out my Instagram for a few more 🙂
*Enter here to?win a case of 12 of each flavour (36 pouches) or perhaps one of 9?runner up vouchers… (sorry, UK entrants only!)?
T&Cs of Giveaway:
- UK entrants only
- No cash alternative, the first winner picked wins the first prize
- The competition will open on 15th June 2016 and close on 30th June 2016 at 11.59pm
- One winner will be selected at random to win a case of Naturelly Jelly Juice Pouches, and, 9 runners up will be chosen to win a voucher for a Naturelly Jelly Juice pouch
- The winner will have 14 days in which to respond to their winning email (Naturelly will coordinate all prizes with winners).?
Have you tried Naturelly? What did you think?
PS.?Check out the Naturelly website (and their Facebook, Instagram & Twitter) for additional competitions, you might win a free box of 12 pouches!
Disclaimer: We were sent a few pouches to try and review, and the giveaway is provided by Naturelly – but as always, all opinions are my own!
#KCACOLS with @withFranca, www.amomentwithfranca.com