Hello and welcome back to the?#TheBabyFormula linky, and, thank you to everyone who linked up last week, and all the new linkers! It was lovely to meet some of the regulars at BritMumsLive this weekend! Sorry, if I didn’t manage to track you all down, I should have arranged a meet up before hand. Next time I definitely will x
The Baby Formula is a weekly linky for a post that includes any number or even a fun formula!
Link any post which:
- includes a number or is about a number,
- a numbered list,
- reviews (100% recommended or 9/10)
- a formula (think funny/useful/pictorial) is very welcome! Or, make a funny image such as Baby + Spag Bol = Bath Time…
Or, why not make a new image showing your rating for the product? Or link up a ’10 things about me’ post? Here are some examples…
Why not check out last week’s linky as well – #TheBabyFormula 2016 Week 22
Here is my #TheBabyFormula linky badge, please add it to your post… it will drive traffic to both of our blogs 🙂
(if you’re unsure how to do this: just copy & paste the text in the grey box above, into your html editor for your post (or click on Text if you’re blog is in wordpress)
Favourite Post from last week
Updating – sorry! It’ll be up asap!
I will also share my favourite posts on my Facebook page. So if you want to be tagged in it make sure you follow me on Facebook too! To really grow the community, please like and share these posts, thank you :-)?
Sharing on Pinterest:
If you want to add your post to the?#TheBabyFormula Linky Pinterest board, add your id in the comment box at the bottom. I have been adding all posts from the last couple of weeks.
And, now onto the linky…
- you can link up to 2 posts (old or new)
- the post should contain a number
- Please include either my linky badge (or text saying you link to #thebabyformula and a link to www.newmummyblog.com)
- Please comment?& share the host post, post before and after yours, and any others you have time for…
By linking up you agree to be contacted by email…. I won’t pass on or sell your details, I promise! And,?you also agree that I can share your posts and images on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook and Google+ .
Tweet me @newmummyblog?and use the hashtag #TheBabyFormula for a RT.
I can’t wait to read your posts…. I hope you’ll see from my links that bog standard reviews fit the format, along with funny tongue-in-cheek posts…
Now, it’s time to link up and comment, comment, comment…