I’ve been nomninated by MumMuddlingThru to answer these 11 questions about me…. Thank you for the nomination!
- What are you best at? Listening
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? My toes, I hate my toes, it’s just one of those things I can’t explain.
- Where is your happy place? With hubby watching H on the swings… She LOVES them
- What?s your signature dish? I think my moussaka with crusty bready…. Yummy!
- How would your best friend describe you? Sensitive
- What song would you like played at your funeral?! (Sorry, a little morbid?! But I love to think about how music sums up my life!) Oh gosh, probably All Things Bright and Beautiful as it’s a song everyone knows… But I’m useless at this sort of thing!
- Whats your dream job? Teaching others about our world and showing them places they’d usually walk past.
- What do you hope to achieve from your blog? A focus and something to keep me thinking. I also hope to gain a lovely way to look back at this special time as a new mummy (and all the future adventures we have as a family) and to help others who might come across the same dilemas we have.
- Whats under your bed? Lots of stuff, but it’s all tidy in underbed storage boxes… there are bags, winter gloves and hats and some winter clothes)
- What one possession would you save from your burning home? Our box of keepsafes which contains a few keepsakes from our wedding and baby H’s firsts (of course after getting hubby and H!)
- You have an evening of ?you time??.what do you do? I appear to blog and read blogs! 🙂 I’d love to have a jacuzzi bath with a glass of wine reading a book… But I have never actually done that!
So, I now nominate….
Here are your questions:
- What is your favourite homemade dinner?
- What is your favourite take-away?
- Why did you start your blog?
- What was your favourite subject at school?
- If you could go on holiday tomorrow where would you go?
- If you were stranded on a desert island what 5 things would you take with you? (Assuming all the people you want are there too)
- What is your favourite flower?
- Do you have a phobia?
- What is your favourite book?
- Which childrens tv programme do you dislike the most?
- What is your favourite clothes shop?
I’m sorry I’ve taken so long to finish this MumMuddlingThru, everything fell behind being published with our move.
Nominees, I can’t wait to read your answers 🙂