1. Crying = the instinct thought of “She’s early/wow it’s 4am/not again!”
2. While feeding, “she definitely IS hungry“, I always always always have this thought! Weird!
3. “Ahhhh she’s asleep, she’s so peaceful“, the love is flowing for my little baby who is now sound asleep in my arms
4. “Whew, ahhhhh” – I managed to put her in her cot and she’s still asleep
5. “Go, bed” – then I do a crazy big stepped, crouching manouver to sneak out in as few steps as possible
6. There is no 6, I appear to have developed a lovely ability to fall straight asleep without another thought, unless the occasional, ‘how did he sleep though THAT‘ counts?
Of course, there is the occasional “I’m so tired”, “I’m falling asleep”, “hurry up H”!
Now, I need a cup of tea, and a nap,
Happy Sunday everyone!