Hello and welcome to the first #TheBabyFormula linky!
Add any review post (100% recommend, 8/10) or funny posts (baby + xxx = yyyy) or any numbered posts!?
I’m so glad you’ve stopped by and hope you can link up. This linky is live from 6am on Monday until 23.55 on Tuesday. So if you can’t think of a post with a formula in it just now, please stop by again later to link up. Us bloggers love to review products, so I’m sure you’ll have something you can link up : 9/10 or 100% recommend, old or new. Or, why not make a new image showing your rating for the product? Or link up a ’10 things about me’ post? Here are some examples…
Here is my #TheBabyFormula linky badge, please do paste this at the foot of your post you are linking… it really will drive traffic to both of our blogs 🙂
(if you’re unsure how to do this: just copy & paste the text in the grey box above (from <a … to… </a>), into your html editor for your post (or click on Text if you’re blog is in wordpress).
Sorry the badge doesn’t seem to be working quite right, I’m trying to fix it! If you can’t add it please add a link saying you’re linking up to #TheBabyFormula www.newmummyblog.com ?- thank you!!
And, now onto the linky…
- Link up to 2 posts a week (old or new)
- The post should contain a number or + % ?’=’ or the word ‘equals’ i.e. Mummy and coffee equals a happy mummy, toast and jam = a perfect breakfast, Reviews fit really well too – 9/10 or 100% recommend (or any other formula symbols, +,- , ?%)
- Please include either my linky badge (or text saying you link to #thebabyformula and a link to www.newmummyblog.com)
- Please comment on the host post, the post before and after yours, and some others… everyone appreciates a comment 🙂
- Tweet me @newmummyblog?and use the hashtag #TheBabyFormula, and I’ll retweet your links (it might not be immediately, baby H can be demanding!!)
- by linking up you agree to be contacted by email…. I won’t pass on or sell your details, I promise!
I can’t wait to read your posts…. I hope you’ll see from my links that bog standard reviews fit the format, along with funny tongue-in-cheek posts…
Now, it’s time to link up and comment, comment, comment…