You’re out for a walk, walking the dog, at the shops, running in the park, and you see me. At first glance I might appear odd, weird, a bit strange, but then it twigs, I’m just the mummy of a toddler!
- I cheer and clap at EVERYTHING
- I have a stooped back… oh wait you’ve just noticed I’m holding a toddler’s hand
- I’m the one stood blocking the path?with a bemused look on my face…. waiting on the sat down screaming toddler to stop tantruming
- I point at everything and say what it is
- I count everything: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 apples
- I’m hiding behind a door/menu/tree peaking around it, stuffing?chocolate in my mouth
- I eat super quick, one minute it’s there the next it’s?not
- I cram?whole biscuits in my mouth at once
- You hear us before you see us…. “car”, “brummm brummm”, “biiiiiird”, “not that way!”, “Please don’t do that it’s breakable!”, “WHAAAAAAAAAAAAA”
- I’m walking in circles/random directions/straight for the duck pond across a muddy field, my pram is abandoned in the middle of the park,?then you see more and spot?a?toddler on reins with FREEDOM!
If you like my blog and writing, I’d love a nomination in the Tots 100 MADs Awards (Newbie or Pre-School categories or any others you think 🙂 )