Wow, March already! Hope you all enjoyed the extra day that came with the leap year! Here’s my March Bucket List which I’m linking to Twinderelmo’s Bucket List linky.
February?was exciting because, I ran my first?competition for a Letterbox Cake from Baker Days – the competition is now finished, but check out my review of their cakes, as they’re yummy and great for presents ? Review of Baker Days Letter Box Cake & Giveaway!!
My most viewed?posts in February:
- How to Make a Hey Duggee Cake
- Tongue-Tie nightmare
- Baker Days Cake Review
- #BehindTheLinky – Guest Post by Mum?Muddling Through
I also want to mention my post Why would you not vaccinate your baby??which I wrote in January. It has continued to see brilliant traffic and amazing comments. Given the recent publicity around Meningitis B and the short supply of its vaccine privately, it appears everyone has suddenly become more pro-vaccine!! I may choose to write about the Meningitis vaccine but at the moment, I feel so strongly, I need to finish the research I’m doing and make sure I’m happy with what I write… so I might write about it in March, but maybe not. There are several reasons: My daughter was born at the end of November 2014, and so missed out on the NHS jag. When the jag started being implemented H was 8 months old, still well under a year, and so I wish we’d stuck to our original plan to privately vaccinate her when she was a few months old. Instead, we believed there would be a proper catch up and didn’t.?Anyway, I know my vaccination post hit a chord with so many of you so?please keep sharing to raise awareness for the NHS Childhood Vaccination scheme as a very basic start – help heard immunity work to protect all our little ones!
Featured and guest posts:
I’ve been featured on Mum Muddling Through’s blog in her #CoolMumClub #MeetTheMembers guest post series! Check it out over on her blog. As Sarah will say I’ve been writing that post for a couple of months and kept re-writing, it was hard writing about myself and I just wasn’t happy!
My #BehindTheLinky guest post series:
I finally launched my?Guest Post series: #BehindTheLinky! I was SO excited by this and big thanks to the lovely Mum Muddling Through, Sarah, host of #coolmumclub, for being my?first guest poster- you know you want to be cool too and?check it out??
I published a few reviews this month, from The Little Green Sheep’s Cot Mattress Protector to trying out Jamie’s Italian’s Super Lunch deal, as well as writing about Sleep Tips in collaboration with Yorkshire Linen and, how we got?ready for H’s arrival with Dettol’s #GetTheWorldReady.
#TheBabyFormula Featured Post?Round-up:
- Beauty Baby and Me: Time to Talk (my favourite from Week 5)
- Single Mum Speaks: Piglet’s Favourite Toys (from Week 6)
- Crummy Mummy: 5 Ways to get Kids to Eat More Veg (from Week 7)
- Beauty Baby and Me: Motherhood: The first 3 months (my favourite from Week 8)
Stats for February:
- Twitter: just over ?3,500 (up from 2,900)- AMAZED!
- Facebook: ?115 likes (up from 90)?:-D
- Instagram: 335 followers (up from 290)
- Pinterest: ?106 followers (up from 80)
- Tots100 – 516 at the start of February… ?
How did I do with February’s Bucket List?
- Finally publish my favourite linkys page – STILL TO DO!
- Publish the first in my #BehindTheLinky series – a bit about your favourite linky hosts and their linkys! – DONE 🙂
- Keep growing my social media following. – Continue, especially Facebook and Instagram?
- I have a couple of collaboration posts in the pipeline for February which I’m super excited about – successful, hopefully continue to March
- Catch up on comment replies – I’m getting there… continue to catch up
- Keep growing #TheBabyFormula linky (if you haven’t linked up, please check it out – numbered lists, reviews (eg 100% or 8/10 ratings), or funny formulas just include a + or =, or write about a birthday or 10 things about me – Keep going, I love the community
March Bucket List:
- See February’s bucket list!!! Some good, some… ooops!
- Get my #craftnight Twitter party off the ground and the linky on the 30th of March. Check out the details here…. and have a break from blogging to craft each Thursday (or another day if it suits you better) – Tweet me you crafty pictures #craftnight
- Blog redesign – I’ve been researching and trying new themes since Christmas, so I’d like to get it all sorted in March.
- Reviews: if you check out my review page you’ll see a list at the bottom… most are half written, I should do something about that.
Thanks for all the love, please keep following and sharing 🙂